Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today is the first day...

OK so bear with me because I am new at this and I am a slow learner. my thing is dogs, cooking and dreaming too much. honestly there was a time when dreaming was only dread so I am happy I am in this place. Loving life in Texas as opposed to Massachusetts( or hell on earth as I call it).
I am bi-polar in my opinion, so my b;logs may be depressing and dark or neurotically happy and silly. I have too much time on my hands during the day. i have four beautiful odgs a cat and a husband...in that order unfortunately.I love my husband and vice versa, but I am an attention whore and he is not meeting my needs in that category. He too like to tweet, blog and facebook to a fault. But is this just technology taking a hold or 13 years taking its toll? Love conquers all. Right? happy valentines Day...time to let my stinkers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment