Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy and productive day! Win!



Yesterday I saw the disability Dr for my physical and got X-rays. This is the final stage before the result it's looking good!
Today I went to the Gastric weight loss seminar. The consult went extremely well and my insurance will cover 100%
I have chosen the gastric sleeve
Operation and look forward to sharing my progress and journey. I finally made the decision.
It's 6:30 and Bob is asleep and I'm in bed. It's been a long week and rainy and wet doesn't make it better. Bob and I have so many positive changes and events happening. We are blessed and have traveled a long painful and grueling road to get here. Nothing good comes easy! God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to make this journey with anyone but you honey.

    ReplyDelete